Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 34.10.001.1000.600
- Note: LxW ca. 600-630 x 1000 mm
- Info: Special discount on larger quantities!
This stainless steel or spring band steel is very corrosion-resistant due to an addition of molybdenum and an increased nickel content and is suitable for use in the food industry as well as in the environment and medical technology.
The material 1.4404 is very easy to weld like other austenitic stainless steels. The heat input in the hard-rolled state can lead to a vascular change at the weld seam, which reduces the strength there.
- Welded endless belts
- Conveyor belts in a corrosive environment
- can be easily punched
- can be deep-drawn (in the annealed state)
- very well etchable
- Slightly magnetizable
|Length:||Metre Article, 1000 mm|
|DIN Material - Name:||X2CrNiMo18-12-2|
|Material - Number:||1.4404|
|Delivery - State:||hard|
|Tensile Strenght:||11-1300 N/mm²|