Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: XX.93.XXX
With our products we guarantee you the highest quality standards. In order to secure this guarantee for your customers, we offer tool certificates 2.2 and acceptance test certificates 3.1 according to DIN EN 10204 for purchase for our metals. There are several ways you can do this. We will show these in more detail in the following article.
The nature of materials (e.g. mechanical properties) is not always recognizable at first glance. As in product piracy, for example. Unfortunately, this also happens with metals because it is difficult to see whether the materials can meet the requirements. This also means that test seals and product names are sometimes forged.
For this reason, unspecific factory certificates and special acceptance test certificates have been introduced, which are created for each order.
We would also like to point out that our materials undoubtedly meet the highest quality standards.
We can also issue a factory or acceptance test certificate at any time for intermediaries who have the burden of proof that the quality has been properly maintained. In this way we guarantee in writing that the materials have been delivered in accordance with the requirements of your order.
The certificates contain the following information:
- Description of the material such as B. Alloy, dimensions, weight, etc.
- Chemical analysis (percentage of chemical elements)
- Mechanical properties such as B. Tensile Strength
Differences between the test certificates (DIN EN 10204)
A distinction is made between four types of certificates, all of which prove the confirmation of the conformity of the order (source: Beuth Verlag)
|Type of||content of the certificate||Confirmation of the certificate|
|2.1 Factory certificate||Confirmation of compliance with the order||Manufacturer|
|2.2 Factory certificate||Confirmation of compliance with the order stating the results of non-specific tests||Manufacturer|
|3.1 Acceptance test certificate||Confirmation of compliance with the order stating the results of specific tests||The manufacturer's inspection officer, who is independent of the production department|
|3.2 Acceptance test certificate||Confirmation of compliance with the order stating the results of specific tests||The manufacturer's acceptance officer who is independent of the production department and the acceptance officer commissioned by the customer or the acceptance officer named in the official regulations|
- The works certificate (2.1) and the works certificate (2.2) are issued directly by the manufacturer.
- The acceptance test certificate (3.1) is confirmed by the manufacturer's independent acceptance officer.
- The acceptance certificate (3.2) is confirmed by the manufacturer's acceptance officer who is independent of the production department and by the acceptance officer commissioned by the purchaser or the acceptance officer named in the official regulations.
Factory certificates and acceptance test certificates according to DIN EN 10204 are not automatically supplied. These must be ordered separately for a surcharge.