Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 11-0006
Our precision gauge tapes can be custom cut to the width you need.
For carbon steel and brass, the desired width of up to 300 mm can be supplied.
Stainless steel strips are generally available up to 300 mm, in the material 1.4310 up to 1.00 mm thickness from new production also up to 600 mm in any width.
Deburred or rounded edges are possible at an additional cost.
Depending on availability, the minimum length is around 50 meters; shorter lengths are also available for thicknesses over 0.80 mm.
Please provide the following data in your request:
- Material and tensile strength or Rockwell hardness (see hardness table)
- Material thickness and thickness tolerance
- Width and width tolerance
- for formats, the length and number
- for tapes, the weight or meter
Please note that for small quantities it may make more sense to laser cut the desired width than to slit steel strip to length.