Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 90.30.0001.5000.100
- Note: 5 m/PU
- Info: Special discount on larger quantities!
Pure nickel has very good corrosion resistance, especially in alkaline media, even at temperatures above 300 degrees.
It is used in chemical apparatus construction and in the pharmaceutical industry.
Since nickel is insensitive to chemical attack, it ensures the absolute purity of the processed products.
- Production of fluorine and hydrogen chloride
- Manufacture of soap and rayon
- Core layers of coin blanks
- very well etchable
- very easy to weld
|EN Material - Name:||LC-Ni99|
|DIN Material - Name:||2.4068|
|Material - Number:||2.4068|