Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 54.10.005
- Note: Larger dimensions on request!
Length and Width in mm - Steps individually configurable
Cutting Tolerance: ± 1mm
Copper ETP is an oxygen-containing copper with a high conductivity (400 W / (m * K)) for heat and electricity. It can also be formed extremely well. The strength in the recrystallized state is <200 N / mm².
Due to the residual oxygen content, which can lead to hydrogen embrittlement, the material is not suitable for welding. However, the solderability is excellent.
Components for electrical engineering, electronics and architectural applications are manufactured from copper ETP with the EN designation CW004A.
- Cold formability: excellent
- Hot formability: excellent
- Soft soldering: excellent
- Brazing: good
- Autogenous welding: not recommended
- Inert gas welding: sufficient
- Resistance welding: not recommended
- Machinability: not recommended
- Electrodes for electric welding machines
- Heat exchanger
- Windings for motors
- cables and wires
- Kitchen supplies
- to shine
|EN Material - Name:||CW004A|
|DIN Material - Name:||Cu-ETP|
|Material - Number:||2.0065|
|Delivery - State:||half-hard R240|