These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 60.70.060
Diameter from Ø50 mm to Ø400 mm selectable Outer diameter turning - Tolerance: ± 0.5mm... more
Product information "Brass Disc (CuZn37) t = 6 mm"
Diameter from Ø50 mm to Ø400 mm selectable
Outer diameter turning - Tolerance: ± 0.5mm
Application / Features
- Standard alloy for brass sheets
- Very suitable for cold forming by deep-drawing, pressing, compressing, rolling, thread rolling, embossing and bending
- Good solderable and weldable
- Electrolytically polishable
- Application: contact parts in switches, sockets and relays, metal hoses, model railroad tracks, parts for brass instruments, etc ...
|EN Material - Name:||CW508L|
|DIN Material - Name:||CuZn37|
|Material - Number:||2.0321|
|Delivery - State:||half-hard F37|
Links to "Brass Disc (CuZn37) t = 6 mm"