Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 35.10.00075.1000.70
- Note: Meter Article - width ca. 70mm
- Info: Größere Abmessungen auf Anfrage!
The advantages of this steel are its good wear resistance and minimal internal tension. With a tensile strength of 1700 to 1950 N / mm², this material is ideal for springs, gauges, tools and knives.
This special steel is corrosion-resistant in moist air, in water vapor and in water, is suitable for high mechanical loads and has a high fatigue strength.
The material 1.4031Mo is magnetizable and can therefore be clamped on magnetic chucks of grinding machines
Further applications / properties:
- Knives and saws in the food industry
- textile knife
- wear strips
- Shock absorbers and leaf valves for compressors
- Very easy to etch
|Length:||Metre Article, 1000mm|
|DIN Material - Name:||X38Cr13Mo1|
|Material - Number:||1.4031Mo|
|Delivery - State:||hardened and tempered|