These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
% Quantity Discount
From €6.27 *
Content: 0.01 m² (€627.00 * / 1 m²)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 60.10.025.100.100
Standard Cutting Dimensions from 100x100 mm to 1000x500 mm selectable Cutting Tolerance: ±... more
Product information "Brass Sheet (CuZn37) t = 2,5 mm"
Dimensions from 100x100 mm to 1000x500 mm selectable
Cutting Tolerance: ± 1mm
Application / Features
- Standard alloy for brass sheets
- Very suitable for cold forming by deep-drawing, pressing, compressing, rolling, thread rolling, embossing and bending
- Good solderable and weldable
- Electrolytically polishable
- Application: contact parts in switches, sockets and relays, metal hoses, model railroad tracks, parts for brass instruments, etc ...
|DIN Material - Name:||CuZn37|
|Material - Number:||2.0321|
|Delivery - State:||half-hard F37|
Links to "Brass Sheet (CuZn37) t = 2,5 mm"